A national Forestry Company requires a GENERAL MANAGER who will be responsible for operational profit & loss, integrating operating plans, structures and culture of the company’s products and objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERTISE:
- A minimum of a BSc or equivalent Degree – preferably forestry or Wood Science / Engineering.
- An MBA or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- At least 7-10 years’ experience at a senior forest & sawmilling management level.
- Plantation forestry management.
- Production processes.
- Human resources.
- Rural community dynamics.
- Industrial relations.
- Health & safety.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply background in a workplace setting towards achieving set strategic and financial objectives.
Kindly note – Should you have not heard back from us within 7 days’ of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.