Our client requires a LABORATORY ADMINISTRATION CLERK to assist in their Sample Selection Department.
- Fluency in both Afrikaans & English.
- Fully computer literate.
- Good organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Previous laboratory, or testing experience would be an advantage.
- Unpack samples received from clients whilst operating within the laboratory’s health, safety and personal protective equipment policies.
- Numbering and processing samples received from clients, sorting samples for different departments within the laboratory.
- Data inputting samples onto the LIMS computer system.
- Liaise with clients when there are queries
- Sorting submission forms for different departments within the laboratory.
- Scanning submission forms and external results.
- Filing submission forms and external results and maintaining filing system.
- Assist in the day to day maintenance of the laboratory including stock levels and
- Checking new stock deliveries.
- Preparing samples/goods to send between laboratories or clients.
- Performing basic sample preparation.
- Operate switchboard and reception in the afternoons only.
- Tasks as defined by senior members of staff.
Salary offered: Negotiable – experience related.
Kindly note – Should not have heard back from us within 7 days’ of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.