- To provide our Business Partners with accurate, complete and value-adding academic reporting, academic analysis and insight relating to the projects administered by the business
- Accountable for the overall integrity of all academic information pertaining to the project objectives
- Data Integrity
- Final accountability for ensuring the correctness & completeness of project data prior to embarking on final reporting.
- Responsible for co-ordinating activities between departments to achieve overall project success
- Administration to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data on LMIS prior to data close off.
- Partnering with the relevant Departments to ensure that all academic processes have been smoothly integrated into the data required for audit & analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring projects execute as per academic process and no deviation thereof
Responsible for the following aspects of quality customer experience
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Prepare customized product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Advise on future product requirements and proactively communicate to Sales Dept to support organic sales growth
- Responsible for the timely and effective resolution of all types of queries relating to the project, raised by both internal staff and also by our external business partners.
- Responsible for the escalation of appropriate issues/problems to the Operations Manager in a timely manner to ensure effective and prompt resolution in the interests of providing a responsive and professional relationship with our business partners.
- For investigations, effectively gather information from relevant departments to reach a consensus and propose a solution
New Project Reporting
- In the event of a new project take-on, assume responsibility for implementing the academic process for the new project.
- In the event of the introduction of new products or additional products to an existing project you are responsible for the smooth incorporation of these products into the existing database and current reporting processes.
Final accountability for ensuring the correctness & completeness of project data prior to embarking on final reporting.Responsible for co-ordinating activities between departments to achieve overall project success. Final accountability for ensuring the correctness & completeness of project data prior to embarking on final reporting.
- Responsible for pro-actively identifying opportunities which can add value to our business partners in unique and creative ways with the purpose of becoming trusted business partners.
- Willingly producing ad-hoc reports and information as per our business partners’ requirements.
- Responsible for continually improving both the quality of products and services provided to our business partners.
- Providing excellent customer service through on-going engagement, responsiveness and diligent resolution of problems/issues raised by our business partners.
- Anticipating and resolving issues before they are highlighted by our business partners.
- B Com or equivalent is required.
- Previous work experience in the financial services & or academic environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in working with advanced Excel.Dd