- FSSC and all other quality and food safety systems.
- Managing of on-line production quality process and QC inspectors.
- DRM, ISIR’s and other qualiy interventions.
- All reporting, auditing and managing of management review process.
- Managing all customer complaints and returns with Sales Manager.
- Managing the quarterly MRM meetings.
- Managing customer complaints and returns.
- New product trial and specifications.
- Other responsibilities include the housekeeping photo board and updates, FSSC auditing and managing the food safety teams.
To be considered for this position applicants must meet the follwing criteria:
- A Quality or related degree is essential.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Quality Management position in a manufacturing environment, with preference for FMCG.
- At least 8 years manufacturing experience, at least 5 in a food environment.
- Experience in setting up and managing Food safety systems essential