A National Manufacturing Company requires a SALES & MARKETING MANAGER to manage and develop the Sales and Marketing function for local & overseas markets. Responsibilities include all local sales, export and cross border sales, category management, advertising and promotions, budgets and sales administration. This includes managing of sales-and-merchandising operations as well as a distribution/logistical network in South Africa.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE :
• B.Com. Marketing degree, or equivalent.
• 10 years’ working experience in a management position within a manufacturing environment, and/or 10 years in a Sales and Marketing management position in a manufacturing environment.
• A passion for marketing opportunities and the ability to implement appropriate interventions.
• Experience in expanding/advertising and promoting a company’s brand.
• Able to show experience in new business development.
• Experience in International business.
• Experience with financial statements and budgets.
• Good Business acumen.• Strong managerial, leadership, team, communication & marketing skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Salary offered: Market related on a total cost to company basis.
Kindly note – Should you have not heard back from us within 7 days’ of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.