We are one of KZN’s bigger HVAC enterprises and we are proud of our reputation in the market. If you are the right person, you will be responsible for taking us to the next level of being the business of choice in our industry. Our commitment to achieving this is unstoppable.
Working with your team and clients, you will increase sales and keep clients forever. This is our expectation of you and in return there are many benefits associated with this role; a good market related basic salary and the opportunity to share in the profits you generate are some of them.
Technical skills associated with a position of this magnitude are assumed to be in place and a positive mindset is not negotiable! Giving the appropriate level of detail your job is essential and we expect only those who have high values and a sound moral compass to apply.
A well-known air-conditioning and refrigeration company in Pietermaritzburg has a vacancy for a HVAC Service Manager
- Workflow planning and scheduling
- Accountable for technician’s time, tasks and output quality
- Creating a climate for optimal performance by directing staff to achieve operational excellence standards
- Establish, promote and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their need
- Generate management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities
- Analyse market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to promote client gratification
- Achieve sales targets while managing expense budget against set targets
- Documentation of lead and opportunity development, generation of quotes, interaction with services for the creation of proposals, and general maintenance of the pipeline details for an accurate and timely capture in the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong people management skills
- Intermediate to strong IT / technological skills (Microsoft / Office )
- Driver license
- Proven track record of 3 – 5 years of direct sales, well networked
- Willing to submit to ITC and police clearance checks and medically fit
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Matric, relevant tertiary qualification advantageous
- Able and open to comprehend and gain product knowledge
- Excellent Innovation and problem-solving skills